Monday, September 14, 2015

 
Riddle Riddle Ree What Do You See?
 
Support
 
 


So when life hands you an obstacle that you think you can never overcome, you have a few choices.  You can crumble, let it take you down and give up.  You can fight against the realization of the obstacle, deny it exist and try to overcome.  Or you can face it head on, realizing that it is going to  be one of the hardest things you may have to deal with.

It was today, as I was choosing the first option to crumble that a wise woman provide great insight.  This wise woman, has had her moments of hardship.  She has fought out of those hardships and survived.  Even at the point that she had lost everything, she continue to face it head on and fight.  Yes, she cried and she searched for the right answers.  But it was because of people believing the best in her, seeing that she held an inner strengthen that she would continue to fight to overcome.

As she looked at me today, she smiled and gave me words of wisdom to help me.  And she spoke these words, "Maybe I was meant to be here to help others, to show them that life is too short to worry about the small stuff.  To give them strengthen."

My dear friend, you are correct.  You are here to give us all strengthen.  And as I look at this strong bridge structure with feminine hues, I see you.  I see the storm that surrounds, but I also see the light in the distance.  And it is in that light in the distance that I know that we will find the moments of pure joy.

Thank you for being my support and my strengthen.

Riddle Riddle Ree...What do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment