Saturday, September 12, 2015

Riddle Riddle Ree, What Do I see?
 
Opportunities
 
 


Standing at the end of an endless corridor of archways draws me into the center of the furthest point, the dark unknown.  As if this passage way was attempting to tell me a story of time.  Those that past here before me were not aware of what was ahead, they were not aware of what happened to those before them.  Then why take this passage, why do I think that I can make a difference?

But it was at that moment, I started to walk through the arches and noticed different paths that lead away.  And from some passage there was light filtering through.  As curiosity gave way to exploration, I took those passages with promising light.  And often I was lead down a corridor that was not fulfilling.  I turn back around and take another path, sometimes lost, sometimes scared, but always still imagining a positive outcome.

I am still exploring the corridors of my mind and of my life journey.  Most days it is a day by day, hour by hour adventure.  Not knowing exactly where I am going, but know where I have been lends itself to reflection and discover.

Riddle Riddle Ree What do I see?   .... Opportunities

No comments:

Post a Comment